INTRODUCTION


My name is Oluwabusola Oluwayemisi Oluwaniyi, I am a legal practitioner based in Nigeria. let me give you an insight into some of the things that i do.

🙋I am a CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) Accredited agent. 

🙋I register businesses with the CAC for people. I don't just do that, I give  appropriate legal advice on the type of business to register, trust me, a lot of people don't know the difference.

🙋I am also your surest compliance officer, just engage me and see. Upon the registration of your business there are provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act that you are required to comply with to keep your business active. We call these post-incorporation filings

🙋I am also your sure plug for the legal framework of acquisition of property. Don't just see a land and buy

It is often sad when I see people lose their money and businesses  just because they failed to do what it is that they ought to do. I have a friend who once paid the sum of N80,000.00 to someone to get a business name registered and she still got a fake certificate. I was particularly sorry for this friend because at that time, registration of business name at CAC did not even require such a huge amount of money. I have another friend who leased her property to someone and unknown to her, she already sold the property. This was possible because my friends failed to involve a lawyer in their businesses.

Get a lawyer for everything you do today. Click the link below and book your consultation 👉 https://whatsapp.com/dl/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY